Black Pudding Stuffed Thighs
Number of Servings
Turn any al fresco supper into a special event with these delicious black pudding, chicken and bacon parcels.
- 6 free-range boneless chicken thighs
- 6 rashers of unsmoked streaky bacon
- 3 slices of black pudding
- Chilli salt (optional)
- Open up the chicken thighs flat on a chopping board.
- Crumble chunks of black pudding into one-half of the thigh. Carefully fold the other half of the chicken thigh over to form a neat parcel.
- Take one slice of bacon and wrap around the chicken thigh to secure your parcel.
- Pop the thigh parcel onto the barbecue (not directly over the flame as you don’t want the outside to burn). Cook for approximately 20 minutes until the bacon has crisped up nicely.
- Alternatively, you can cook these tasty little parcels in a preheated oven at 190°C for about 25 minutes.
Register your interest
To be the first to know about when we're opening up our store to new customers, fill out your details below.
Please enter your login details to access your account.
Reset your Password
We will send you an email to reset your password.