'Every Day' Steak Sarnie
Number of Servings
Sandwiches don't have to be boring, this super simple recipe for an open steak sarnie is so easy to make and oh so delicious to eat. Using our 'Every day' Red Ruby steaks you can create a mouthwateringly tasty lunch or dinner using just a handful of other ingredients. Perfect for tucking into al fresco.
- 2 x Pipers Farm 'Every day' Steaks
- 2 x tbsp caramelised onion chutney
- 60g Strong Cheddar (we like Quickes
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- Salted butter
- Handful chopped parsley
- Allow your steaks to come to room temperature.
- Heat a pan to really hot.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry for a few minutes on each side, then set aside to rest.
- Whilst the steaks are resting, pop your sourdough onto toast. Slather with butter and grate cheddar over the top.
- Slice the steaks and place on top of the sourdough.
- Add fresh parsley and serve with an ice cold beverage.