Spun Iron Steak Skillet
Designed for all the steak lovers out there who want a pan that can handle some serious heat Read more
This heavy-duty 12" skillet has been designed for all the steak lovers out there who want a pan that can handle some serious heat. Ramp it up and get the perfect char on your ribeyes, sirloins and rumps; gorgeous surface caramelisation for the best look, best tasting steak that you can imagine.
This beautiful, unique pan is handmade from spun iron and British oak and adorned with brass fixings.
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish
- Durable and heavy duty 99.1% pure iron pan with sturdy riveted handle
- Hand made, British oak handle covers with brass fixings
- 3mm thick base for really high temperature frying & browning
- Remove handle covers for use in oven or grill
- Perfect for range stoves, open fires, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen and induction hobs
- PTFE & PFOA free - absolutely no chemicals
When using this pan remember to oil the food not the pan and allow the food to come up to room temperature.
Your pan will develop with use and, if care for, will age beautifully and be a friend for life.
To re-season your cast-iron pot/pan, use Flax Oil for best results.
Weight: 5lbs 4ozs (2.4kg), 12'' (30.5cm) rim diameter, 10" (25cm) base diameter, Pan depth 1.75" (4.3cm).,11" (28cm) handle.
Meet the Maker: Netherton Foundry
Located in the heart of Shropshire, Netherton Foundry have been designing cooking products for over three decades. Taking inspiration from 18th century ironmongery their classic slow cookers and iron casseroles have a timeless look that nods to the past whilst still being firmly rooted in the present.