Turn any al fresco supper into a special event with these delicious black pudding, chicken and bacon parcels. Yum!
6 Boneless Free Range Chicken Thighs
6 Rashers of Streaky Bacon
3 slices of Black Pudding
A pinch of sea salt
30-40 minutes, including cooking time
How many for?
1. Open up your chicken thighs flat on a chopping board.
2. Crumble chunks of black pudding into one-half of the thigh. Carefully fold each thigh to form a neat parcel.
3. Take one slice of bacon and wrap around the chicken thigh to secure your parcel.
4. Take a pinch of sea salt and rub all over the outside of the parcel.
5. Pop your meaty present onto the BBQ (not directly over the flame as you don’t want the outside to burn) and cook for approximately 20 minutes until the bacon has crisped up nicely. Alternatively, you can cook these tasty little parcels in a preheated oven at 190°C (Gas mark 5) for about 25 minutes.