Try this easy-to-make recipe and create and indulgent chocolatey treat your family and guests will love you for....
Makes 20 to 25 truffles
300ml double cream
1 tbsp unsalted butter
300g dark chocolate
1 pinch sea salt
1 large sprig of rosemary
Juice of half an orange
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Pour the cream into a pan, adding the rosemary, orange, and salt.
2. Warm over a moderate heat, removing the pan from the heat just before it begins to boil.
3. Break the chocolate into chunks and pop it into a large bowl.
4. Grab a fine sieve or strainer and pour the hot liquid over the chocolate, gently whisking until smooth.
5. Place the mixture into the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
6. Sift the cocoa powder into a small bowl.
7. With a small spoon, scoop out just enough of the mixture to make one mouth-sized truffle and roll it into a ball.
8. Dust the ball in cocoa powder and place on a decorative plate.
9. Repeat until all of your delicious mixture has been used.